New Regulations for Foreign Experts in Israel    ||    30 Days Work Authorization (SEA) Program Is Now Available for Up to 45 Days    ||    Visa Waiver Program between Israel and Belarus    ||    Average Salary Update    ||    New "B/2 Entrepreneur" Visa    ||   


Visitor Visas - B1 B2

The B1/B2 is a non-immigrant visa for foreigners who wish to enter the United States on a temporary basis for business (B-1) or for pleasure (B-2). Applicants requesting a visitor visa must apply at their local U.S. Consulate. After submission of Form DS-160 through the U.S. Department of State website, applicants must schedule an interview at the U.S. Consulate. Applicants must provide proof that they have significant social ties in their country, and therefore, are entering the U.S. with the intention of a temporary visit only.

Please note: Under B1/B2 status you are NOT allowed to work in the United States. If traveling for business purposes you are able to attend meetings with client/customers and attend trainings, but you are not permitted to work. In addition, you are unable to attend school or university (including full-time English courses) or take care of children as an au pair. Applicants who intend to work in the United States must apply for a work visa.

To begin your visitor visa process, click here to submit Form DS-160.

JS turned off. Go to home page.

Site Style Changer

10 Predefined skins

You can easily replace font, background and color scheme.