Immigration Processing to Be Suspended During Election day and the Jewish holiday of Passover    ||    Slowdown (Partial Strike) at the Border Control in Israel & Prevailing Wage for 2015- January 13, 2015    ||    Renouncement of Israeli Citizenship & 2015 Government Fees- January 4, 2015    ||    Termination of 30 Days Work Authorization (SEA) Pilot Program - December 23, 2014    ||    December Consulate Holidays - December 10, 2014    ||   


Additional Processing

We can also assist in visas for student and exchange programs, religious workers, international journalists, artists and more. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any and all U.S. immigration questions and concerns. Our office is located in Israel to ensure fast, efficient service when you need it. If we are unable to assist you, we are happy to direct you to somebody who can!

J-1 Exchange Visitor

The aim of the J-1 visa is to increase mutual understanding between the people of the United States and the people of other countries and to develop lasting and meaningful relationships through these exchanges.

The J-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa that enables the foreign national to participate in an exchange visitor program in the U.S, designated by the Department of State. The foreign visitor exchange programs designated by the Department of State include: au pair, camp counselor, student, government or international visitor, foreign physician, professor, research or short-term scholar, specialist, summer student in travel / work program, teacher, and trainee.

The exchange visitor must apply for approval by the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). The period of time for a J-1 visa is temporary, limited, and specific. The J-1 visitor must be fluent in the English language and be able to maintain sufficient funds and medical insurance. The visitor must also be able to demonstrate strong social and economic ties abroad or other relevant ties sufficient to show intention of returning to their home country after the end of the program.

F-1 Student Visa

The F-1 visa enables one to enter the U.S. as a full-time student. The student must have received prior acceptance at a U.S. government approved and accredited college or university, academic high school, elementary school, or other approved academic institution. The selected program or course of study must culminate in a degree, diploma, or certificate.

Prior to beginning studies, the student must apply for approval by the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS). The student must also be able to document evidence of financial support during the course of their studies.

R-1 Religious Workers

The R-1 visa enables a religious worker to enter the U.S. in that capacity. The R-1 visa is limited to a period of five years.

The applicant must be a member of a religious denomination that is recognized as part of a bona fide non-profit, religious organization in the U.S. A bona fide religious organization is determined by its tax-exempt status or ability to qualify for such status.

In order to qualify, the applicant must:

  1. have been a member of the denomination for at least two years immediately preceding admission,
  2. be entering the U.S. for the sole purpose of working for the religious organization whether or not in a professional capacity, and
  3. have resided outside the U.S. and not be physically present inside the U.S. for the year immediately preceding the visa request, if he/she has previously spent five years in this visa status.
JS turned off. Go to home page.

Site Style Changer

10 Predefined skins

You can easily replace font, background and color scheme.